OKF Halloween Scavenger Hunt 5K
Welcome to the Oxford Kids Foundation’s First-Ever Halloween Scavenger Hunt 5K!
This virtual, spooktacular event is sure to be a blast!
How To Register:
- Sign up now to participate in our first-ever virtual 5K using the registration link below!
- Scavenger Hunt lists and virtual race bibs are available below as downloadable & printable PDF files.
- On your race bib, pick your virtual running number and tell us who or what you’re running for (i.e. “I’m Running for the Kids”)!
When to Complete the 5K:
- Participants can finish the 5K at their own pace any day during the month of October.
- If you choose to participate in the Scavenger Hunt, please finish your 5K run/walk on or before Halloween (10/31) so we can feature your photos and choose winners on 10/31.
The Scavenger Hunt:
- During the 5K, each participant will have a list of scavenger hunt items* or tasks to photograph during their run/walk. We want to see you get creative! Run in a costume, walk with your dog, take fun selfies with what you find. . . the possibilities will be endless!
- Please tag the Oxford Kids Foundation in your photos and use the hashtag: #OKFHalloween5K
- All photos shared on social media will be entered into the contest!
- On October 31st, we will announce (via social media) THREE virtual race winners for Best Costume, Best Selfie, and Best Scenery. We can’t wait to see your creativity shine in these photos!
* Please Note: The scavenger hunt portion of the 5K is optional. Everyone is welcome to sign up and participate in the 5K run/walk.
How Your Participation Helps:
All proceeds raised from 5K registrations directly benefit children in need of therapies not formally covered by insurance. Help us raise money for the kids and sign up now!